What are the benefits of joining CEA?
- You have the opportunity to meet other horse people and participate in a variety of activities with them
- You are part of a group that actively works together on horse-related issues that affect our park and our community
- You can be a CEA officer or board member and help plan activities for the group
- You are given the gate lock combination so you have access to the CEA arena every day of the week (the gate is open to non-members only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays)
- You receive CEA’s bi-monthly newsletter
- You can post a free classified ad in our newsletter and on our website
- You usually pay reduced or no fees when participating in CEA events
What does it cost to be a member of CEA?
- Junior Members (17 and under) – $15.00
- Individual Member (18 and over) – $40.00
- Family Member (two adults and all children under age 18 living at the same address) – $50.00
If joining or renewing between December 15 and January 31st, take $5.00 off the annual membership fee for Family or Individual member for the new calendar year:
Discount does not apply to Junior Memberships.
If joining after September 1st – the annual membership fee for the remainder of the calendar year is pro-rated.
Junior – $15.00 (NO PRO-RATED DISCOUNT)
Individual – $25.00
Family – $35.00
How to Become a CEA Member
- Click on Membership Application PDF below to open the application file
- Print out the application form and fill it out
- Make a check out to Chico Equestrian Association
- Mail your application and check to the address provided on the form
2023 CEA Membership Application
A copy of our Liability Release Form is below. You do not need to fill it out with your membership application.
Liability Release Form